Mevilla + is designed for homeowners who reside abroad and want a trouble-free maintenance of your property in Spain.
Since most of our clients do not stay on their property in Spain, they often look for the need for a help and maintenance service.
Mevilla + offers you the service of maintaining and checking the control of your property. We guarantee that your home is in good hands during your absences and we make sure that when you return , you willfindeverything is in perfect condition so that you only have to worry about enjoying your stay at 100%.
If you wish to rent your property in Orihuela Costa Mevilla + manages the relationship with your tenant in a professional and efficient way to minimize and solve possible problems that may arise.
Mevilla + costs € 252 per year and includes:
- • Key Holding.
- • PropertyInspection.
- Phone advine.
- • In case the alarm goes off we act as contact person for the police and we see that there has been no incidence in the house.
- • Upon your request, we deliver the keys of your property to people named by you.
- • We advertise your rent in the web page of Mevilla Real Estate *
- • Organize and manage the rental yourself and use Mevilla + for all practical things. We work as a team !
In addition to these services that are obtained as a member of mevilla +, in case you need it we select trustworthy professionals, qualified and with competitive prices, who perform services such as:
- Cleaning services
- Cleaning of swimming pools,
- Internet etc .
We coordinate and manage the services provided by these companies.
Key Holding Service
Having someone you know and trust to care for the keys to your property eliminates all the stress. We will have 2 sets of keys that will be kept safe under strict security measures and we can be available to provide assistance and advice if necessary.
Just let us know the dates and times of arrival of you and your guests and we will do the rest.
If you rent your house we will meet and greet your customers and we will deliver all the keys they will need for your stay. One of the biggest benefits of using this service is the fact that at this first meeting we can answer any questions your clients may have and help them feel welcome and at home. We will always give you our contact details in case you have any questions or problems during your stay.
This service is included in Mevilla + during office hours from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Saturdays from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Outside office hours you can leave your keys in our key box.
It is important that you regularly check that everything is going well on your property in Spain and repair any damage or wear and tear as soon as possible.
- Airing the property (Opening windows and doors whilst other jobs are carried out)
- • Flushing toilets
- • Running the taps
- • Electricity, water and gas control (Visual / smell)
- • Checking for any visual signs of breakage or damage
- • Check that door locks work
- • Check that the balcony doors and windows are closed
After our inspection, we will leave a report on the property and send you one by email.