Las Dunas apartments in Guardamar del Segura
Las Dunas is located in Guardamar del Segura, a cozy Mediterranean town, close to both Torrevieja and Alicante. This 7-floor apartment building, that has just been launched, features a total of 28 apartments, with 4 apartments on each floor. All these apartments are overlooking the communal garden and the swimming pool area. The apartments consist of an open style kitchen with a breakfast bar, a large living room with access to a large east-facing terrace, 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a master bedroom with a suite bathroom. Parking space included in the price.
Ground floor apartments:
- Apartment type 1 offers a 65 m2 L shaped front terrace overlooking the communal swimming pool and garden area and a small terrace at the back.
- Apartment type 2 and 3 offers a 30 m2 front terrace overlooking the communal swimming pool and garden area and a small terrace at the back.
- Apartments type 4 offers a 64 m2 C shaped terrace overlooking the communal swimming pool and garden area
Middle floor apartments; 1st to 5th floor:
- All these apartments offer spacious terraces with different layouts ranging in size from 9 m2 to 22 m2
Top floor apartments
- These duplex penthouses apartments are built over two floors; 6th and 7th. On the lower floor you have a luminous living room with an open kitchen, 1 bedroom, a bathroom and a 22 m2 terrace. On the upper floor is the master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, dressing room and a beautiful terrace overlooking Guardamar dunes.
Guardamar is a beautiful village at the shores of the Mediterranean sea in the province of Alicante . Guardamar hosts every year a number of local festivals like Moros i Cristians, L’Encantà, and Fogueres de Sant Joan, which commemorate the history of the area. Guardamar is surrounded by a beautiful pine forest, with the most spectacular Spanish Mediterranean coastal woodlands. There are 800 hectares of Mediterranean forest planted on the dunes which border 11 km of golden sandy beaches.
In Guardamar you can enjoy the crystal clear sea waters for all different types of water sports. The forest an surrounding area has lots of hiking trails, and they are also perfect for horse riding or biking. In this area there are lots of possibility to visit historic and prehistoric sites of great interest.