In addition to facilitating the process of buying and selling properties, our real estate agency specializes in providing a wide range of additional services to meet the needs of our individual clients. From administrative procedures to specific tasks related to the acquisition or sale of a property, we are here to help. If you need assistance with any procedure not listed in our services, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be delighted to provide you with the necessary information and guidance.

Administrative services

  • Management of property buying and selling
  • Application for simple registry note of properties
  • Habitability certificate, occupancy license
  • Cadastral property queries
  • Home extensions and registration in the registry
  • Home appraisal
  • Management for registration at the local town hall
  • Residence certificate
  • Obtaining NIE (Foreigner Identification Number)
  • Occupancy or habitability certificate
  • Payment of taxes
  • Wills and inheritances
  • Financing management
  • Notarial powers
  • Changes of ownership in supply contracts and community
  • Management of the Golden Visa
  • Translations in various languages

Construction/ renovation and decoration projects

We provide a fully managed and complete service for construction projects, whether you require a simple remodel or a brand new construction from scratch renovations of your existing property, all at exceptionally competitive prices. All our work complies with current legislation in Spain and Europe. Mevilla will take care of ensuring that the architects' plans, construction licenses, and all the necessary documentation for building a home are processed.

The necessary documentation for building a home in Orihuela Costa, Spain, can vary depending on factors such as the size of the project, the exact location, and local regulations. However, here is a general list of the documents that might be required:

  • Construction license: An official permit issued by the town hall or local authorities that authorizes the construction to be carried out.
  • Technical project: Detailed plans prepared by an architect or engineer that include architectural, structural, electrical, and plumbing design.
  • Geotechnical study: In some cases, a soil study may be necessary to assess its bearing capacity and other relevant aspects for construction.
  • Occupancy permit: A document that certifies that the home complies with habitability standards and can be occupied once construction is completed.
  • Utility connection permit: Permission to connect the home to services such as water, electricity, sewage, etc.
  • Construction insurance: Insurance that covers possible damages during the construction process.
  • Property documents: If the construction is carried out on land you own, you will need documents that prove your ownership of the land.

Newsletter Be the first to log in
to the latest properties