Mevilla Real Estate is a company with a team formed by the best professionals with extensive experience in the real estate market. All the staff that make up the Mevilla team, are highly trained and specialized in each and every one of the services offered. We work with the objective of achieving the maximum satisfaction and trust of our clients, with honesty and transparency.
We deal with all the processes of both the purchase or sale of your property in Spain and any administrative, legal or technical issues, and free you from all formalities.
If you are buying or selling a house on the Costa Blanca or if you already own a property in Spain count on us, as we have a full suite of comprehensive estate agency services to suit your needs and we will be happy to help you.
Real Estate management
Mevilla real estate is a Company that has helped many clients to buy or sell their home on the Costa Blanca South. Since 1999 we offer effective and efficient real estate management both for property owners in Spain wishing to achieve the best possible return on their investment, and buyers or looking for a property in La Costa Blanca that meets their needs.
We help you market your property and find the best buyer.
We guarantee to provide you with the best possible service in terms of assistance and guidance throughout the entire process.
- Market valuation of your property
We value your property and advise you on how to market it to obtain the best possible price on the market.
In the event that your property needs to be refurbished, we handle the refurbishment process and direct the works.
- Information provided in a timely manner
We offer you timely information on the outcome of interest expressed in your property.
- We make home staging preparing your property to be sold and to draw the attention of potential buyers.
If you want more information click here http://mevilla.co.uk/new/321/what-is-and-what-is-and-how-does-that-work-the-homestaging/
- Management of viewings
We organize and arrange all the viewings of your property, and prepare your home so that it can create a good, first impression.
- Marketing and Advertising
We implement an appropriate marketing and advertising strategy on our real estate website, other real estate websites and market in the best international portals, to facilitate your property's sale process.
- We arrange your documents for the sale of the property in Spain
We process habitation certificate and building licence in Spain
We manage the license of second occupation and the energy certificate
Mevilla Real Estate commercial department works in a personalized manner, looking and finding the property that best suits your needs.
- Viewing of the property
We ensure that we preview properties to make sure that they suit the needs of the buyer. We help you with profound market knowledge to make the most appropriate selections and organize the viewings.
We produce the necessary reports for each property, so that you can make the best decision prior to visiting them.
- Legal advice
We manage the contracting process, prepare a purchase-sale contract, handle notary procedures and registry, etc. Of course we are happy as well to work with any solicitor you might wish to use in the buying process.
- Financial advice
We offer financial advice to be able to secure the best mortgage terms for each client.
Refurbishment and decoration
The refurbishment department of Mevilla Real Estate Services works together with our technical team to develop integral restoration projects as well as small renovation works. We handle all of the process from drafting of the Project, Project realization and technical work directing to necessary issues with public bodies, etc… Our comprehensive management service makes this a worry-free process, though at the same time you can choose to be actively involved in the process and the final result of your house in Spain.
- We know your needs and preferences.
- We measure the space to be refurbished.
- We produce the design for the project for your approval and agreement to proceed.
- We assist you with the choice of materials.
- We calculate the budget and project building costs.
- We arrange the building permissions in Spain.
- We monitor the construction work ensuring adherence to deadlines and quality of the work.
- Work delivery monitoring.
In the area of decoration we will offer a complete advice with great professionals of the sector, helping you to purchase furniture and decoration elements that are of your taste to feel inmediatly at home in Orihuela Costa.
The Financial Services of Mevilla provides comprehensive advice to facilitate its clients funding, mortgages and advise on taxation, insurances for your real estate investment in Spain.
- We help you get a mortgage to buy your property in the Costa Blanca.
- Perform economic feasibility studies of the developments.
- Evaluate and manage sources of finance.
- Tax consulting and accounting services.
- Management of all issues involving the financial institutions.
We will inform you about the legal and taxation issues that affect your investments in the Spain.
- Obtaining NIE number
- Opening bank accounts
- Signature and assistance at the notary
- Property registration
- Power of Attorney (buyer / seller representation)
- Transmit residency
- Registering on the padrón
If you sell your property on the Costa Blanca, in addition to helping you sell it, we can advise you on such important aspects as the taxes that will affect your sale (income tax, IRPF - IRNR). If you buy a property in Spaina, we will advise you, from the tax point of view, on the taxes that will affect present and future purchases (IVA, AJD, IRPF or IRNR, IBI , Municipal levies).
If you wish, we will put you in contact with lawyers who speak your language so that you can choose the professional who offers you the most confidence and security.
After sales services
- For us it is very important that they know that we are availbale for you as well after the process of buying or selling. We can say with satisfaction that all our clients return to request our services and come back again even after years.
- We change the contracts of supplies, light, water, Adsl, telephone
- Reforms, repairs and new build proyects
- And any kind of service you may need to be comfortable in your new home in Spain
Individual property services
Mevilla real estate s.l offer professional and personalized advice throughout the process of buying or selling a property in Spain. In addition, we also release you from the following legal and administrative proceedings here on the Costa Blanca.
- Selling properties
- Rental properties
- Specializing architect and new construction of detached houses
- Property insurance
- Administrative services
- Home staging
Apart from services dealing we realize the following administrative services for individual clients:
- Title dees, sales completion at notary
- Land registry extracts
- House evaluation
- Certificate of energy effiency.
- Habitation certificate
- Property extensions/ planning permissions
- Mortgage Loan application
- Tax declarations and payment
- Council tax changes or related queries (IBI/ SUMA)
- Power of attorney
- NIE numbers (Numero identificación de extrajeros)
- Residency certificate
- Town hall registration
- Water, electricity and community contract changes
- Translations in Spanish - English - German - Russian for your property, bank or residency related issues